Safety Solutions: Teen Driver FeaturesRead More
Teen drivers continue to pose a risk for the road.
Teens tend to be more distracted, listen to their music louder, are more likely to text, and oftentimes drive without a seatbelt. In fact, the fatal crash rate for teens is 3 times greater than for drivers age 20 and over.
Chevy is working to become a part of the solution. Chevy has created a feature, specifically for teen drivers, that will temporarily block the auto from shifting into gear if the driver’s seat belt is not buckled. A message will alert the driver to buckle up in order to shift into gear.
This industry first feature will come standard in the 2020 models of the Chevy Malibu, Traverse, and Colorado as a part of the Chevy “Teen Driver” package.
For more information on the feature and anticipated results, click here.
Sculpted to Perfection: 2019 Chevy CamaroRead More
Designers of the 2019 Camaro were faced with the ultimate challenge: create the same beautiful design as previous models around a smaller and lighter body. The result? The 2019 Camaro, sculpted to perfection.
This model brings drivers a smaller, wider, more athletic shape than the vehicle’s predecessors, after shedding about 390 pounds. Where can we find that diet!?
The new model brings drivers better performance:
- More responsive breaking
- Better attack in and out of corners
- Improved airflow
- More noble performance
And an improved look (which many didn’t think was possible):
- More pronounced fastback profile and rear quarter panels
- Wider opening and precise draft angle on the grille
- “Reverse mohawk” channel on the roof
- Lift-reducing stanchion spoiler
- Interior premium materials, rich textures and beautiful tailored stitching
When someone asks you to improve on greatness, what do you do? You could laugh. You could argue. Chevy got to work. Visit your local Chevy dealer to see the beauty first hand.
Looks can be Deceiving: 2019 Chevy SuburbanRead More
The 2019 Chevy Suburban can be a bit deceiving. With 355 horsepower, 383 lb.-ft. of torque, and a towing capacity of up to 8,300 lbs., it would be easy to assume that this vehicle is all brawn.
Not so fast! Looks can be deceiving. This Suburban brings drivers both the strength and the smarts they’ll need in their family vehicle.
- Chevrolet MyLink - 8-inch color touch screen provides entertainment and information, just a touch away
- Rear-Seat Entertainment - two screen entertainment system equipped with Blu-ray playback
- Wireless Charging - allows you to charge your phone on the go, wire-fee
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi - keeping all of your passengers connected and entertained
- OnStar Remote Link - start the car remotely, lock and unlock doors, and more
Sure the 2019 Chevy Suburban is strong enough to tow a boat, but it backs up all that brawn with impressive brains. Stay connected, stay entertained, and bring the boat along for the ride! Check out the 2019 Chevy Suburban today.
The Intelligent Choice: 2019 Chevy SonicRead More
The 2019 Chevy Sonic is a practical vehicle. With 138 horsepower, 38 MPG highway, and enough space for you and your partner plus plenty of luggage, it provides you with the the efficiency you need for any trip.
Let’s be honest, practicality only goes so far when it comes to committing to your next vehicle. How about intelligence? Intelligence that ensures you and all of your passengers enjoy a safe ride each time you hop behind the wheel.
- Standard Rear Vision Camera
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Park Assist
- 10 Standard Air Bags
- High-Strength Steel Safety Cage
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response System
- OnStar Advisor
...just to name a few.
The 2019 Sonic has many elite attributes to offer drivers, but peace of mind, knowing your family is protected, is the ultimate factor.