Control the Road with Winter TiresRead More
When’s the last time you changed up your tires in preparation for the inevitable winter weather?
If you don’t switch out your standard tires for snow tires each winter, you are not doing everything within your power to be as safe as possible each time you get behind the wheel. It’s really a no brainer.
So, what’s the big difference? Why is it worth the effort?
Winter tires are made up of a more flexible material, have better grip and traction, and provide superior handling than your standard tire in winter’s worst weather conditions. You will have much better control of the vehicle and your family will be safer throughout the winter.
• Soft rubber compound stays flexible even in low freezing temperatures for better handling.
• Winter Tires have a different tread pattern than regular tires with wider grooves that lead to better traction on snow and ice filled roads.
• The flexible material and wider tread pattern lead to better overall handling for the driver in slush, snow, rain, and ice.
It’s not too late to be as safe as possible this winter. Get your winter tires installed today so you can control the road. It’s a no brainer.
Chevy’s Tips for Transporting Your Holiday TreeRead More
The Chevrolet engineers came together to create helpful tips to successfully secure your holiday tree on top of your vehicle this year. So before you head on out, take a few moments to make sure you’re fully prepared for your annual tree-hunt outing. Follow the tips below to confirm everything's in order this year:
- First off, you want to dress warm and bring a pair of gloves, because winter is coming and trees are prickly!
- If you are placing the tree inside your vehicle, you should bring a tarp to place it on. If you are transporting the tree on top of your car, make sure you have cross-rails installed so you don’t damage your car.
- The tree should be tightly bound with netting or rope before securing it on top of the vehicle.
- Place the stump end of the tree toward the front of the vehicle to reduce aerodynamic drag and ensure a safe drive home.
- Your tree should lay directly overtop the cross-rails, loop twine over and around it, and repeat to cinch it with a figure-eight motion to secure it tightly to the vehicle. This will prevent the tree from moving on your drive home.
- Try to avoid driving on highways with your tree on top of the vehicle for a safer ride home.
BONUS TIP: Choose a vehicle such as the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse with standard OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility and 120-volt power outlet so you can take the holiday party with wherever you travel!
A Commanding Vehicle: The 2018 Chevy TraverseRead More
The new Traverse brings you a spacious and comfortable interior. The Smart Slide second-row seating slides and tilts forward for easier access to the roomy third row. The third row seats are power folding to increase the trunk space when they are not being utilized.
Plenty of room for the whole family…and friends!
The new Traverse will keep your family connected from anywhere on the road with the Chevrolet MyLink Display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto compatibility, and available 4G LTE WiFi connection. Keep everyone entertained and busy with just your fingertips in your new command center.
You can command safety in the new Traverse with over 14 advanced safety technologies. Features include surround vision, radars, and ultrasonic centers helping you avoid collisions before they happen.
Command Excellence. Command Traverse.